We would be honoured to have you as one of our Ambassadors
Become an Iris Cambodia Ambassador and become part of the solution of a global issue. Human Trafficking is an issue, which needs an International approach from many angles & organisations. You don’t have to be on the front-line to make an impact and change the lives of thousands. You can do it within your normal everyday schedule.
By becoming an Ambassador you can reach many with the factual realities, which sees hundreds of thousands of children trafficked every year. You can become a voice that will help lead them into freedom, and help improve our ability to make a difference.
An Ambassador will already be a Child Sponsor and will consider helping in some of the following ways:
- Spread the word to friends, work colleagues & your local community.
- Give talks to local groups who are wishing to fundraise for TMW causes.
- Work alongside us helping to raise the profile of Iris Cambodia’s fundraising, and even consider developing a team of helpers.
- Inspire others to become a Secret child sponsor.
- Represent us at events.
- Promote us using your social media platforms.
- Encourage local businesses, schools or groups to adopt us for a year. Most organisations support a charity each year. Imagine how many lives this could change.
- Represent Iris Cambodia at a cheque presentation in your community.
Could you be our next ambassador?
Let us know if you wish to become an ambassador by filling in our contact form. After getting some details off you, we will send you our resources pack that will show you how to get started. The role of an Ambassador is flexible to each individual, and only asks for 1 year’s commitment with the option to renew.